LIA - Learning at work
The LIA grant aims to provide compensation for extra costs that may be associated with internships in packaging companies, graphic companies and other companies in the packaging industry. This only applies if you have your LIA away from hometown and the grant can be up to SEK 5,000. When LIA abroad, you can apply for a grant of up to SEK 8,000.
If you attend high school at SG Broby and plan to apply for an internship in a place other than where you live, you can also apply for grants of SEK 5,000 and SEK 8,000 respectively.
- The application must apply to students from Swedish educational institutions within Sweflex’s area of operation.
- A well-motivated application must be received from the student.
- The LIA manager must make a priority list with assessments of the student’s study results.
- Upon request, the student must present his LIA application at a board meeting.
To ensure the industry’s future needs for trained personnel. LIA – Learning In Work and APL – Workplace learning grant
Purpose: The LIA grant aims to provide compensation for additional costs such as can be combined with practice in packaging companies, graphic companies and other companies in the packaging value chain in locations outside their own place of residence.
• The application must apply to students from Swedish educational institutions within Sweflex area of operation
• A well-motivated application must be received from the student
• The LIA manager must make a priority list with judgments on it the student’s study results
• The applicant must have at least a pass in all completed courses
• The applicant must have a recommendation from at least one teacher the education
• Lia grants from Sweflex can only be applied for once by each student
• Internship abroad is prioritized
• The student must, upon request, report his LIA application on one board meeting
• The student must present his LIA work upon request at a board meeting
Lia in Sweden: SEK 5,000
Lia within the EU: SEK 6,500
(students also have the option of an Erasmus stilendium within the EU, if this grant is awarded, you cannot get a Sweflex grant).
Lia outside the EU: SEK 8,000
(practice outside the EU does not give the opportunity to apply for an Erasmus scholarship).
The application is submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org and contain justification, name, address and bank account.
Sweflex scholarships for graduate students at Brobygrafiska
Sweflex awards a scholarship to a graduating student in each program at Brobygrafiska. The scholarship is awarded to a student who has particularly excelled during the training and who have made an extra large development and accommodated the training in an exemplary manner.
YH, SEK 10,000/line. FD, Packaging design/construction
GF, Graphic designer/technician
Gymnasium, SEK 5,000/line: Printing education
Annually, Sweflex awards scholarships to two students at Brobygrafiska. Encouragement for demonstrated skill and ambition during their studies. The scholarship is SEK 10,000.
Fredric Nilsson – Digital designer
Nanna Jakobsson – Grafisk formgivare/tekniker
Fannie Tapio – Förpackningsdesigner